6 Steps of Inbound Marketing
Enhance Your Image
Integrate Your Channels
Convert Your Leads
Evaluate and Calibrate
4 of 6 : Attract Prospects
If advertisment is done correctly each buyer will pay his/her own acquisition cost.
As you see this is the fourth step but people usually jump to this step from the beginning and obviously they do not get the intended results unless they have spent gigantic amounts on advertising that if you ask them they prefer not to spend and is so high in risk that no one really knows if it will be effective. Instead of that you can choose a strategy that gives you an exact return on every dollar you spend on marketing. We are strict fans of Online Advertisement and specifically PPC kind of advertisement. Now before you say but that is expensive we will let you know a secret that very few people know out there: Doing Pay Per Click advertising correctly ensures that each client that buys from you pas its own acquisition costs.
Now what is doing it correctly?
- Ad targeting must be done with highest precession possible.
- The content of the ad must be valuable to attract clicks on its own.
- Purpose of the ad must be to attract prospect buyers or leads and not a direct sale.
- After clicking the visitor should go through a flow of interaction with your website that will ensure a high conversion rate
- Landing pages (where you go after clicking on the ad) should be designed consistent with your ad content and convince the visitor to give their contact information (name, phone number, email address etc.) and include links to your homepage and social media pages (this will be done in the integration stage).